Committee Updates


Committee Updates!

Hello Delegates!

We are actively preparing for your arrival at BMUN this year! As such, we are still making last minute changes to procedure and finalizing certain aspects of our committee.

Update 1: Some of you may receive an email notifying you of a change in role for committee. Note: this only applies if you are a secretary. Please correspond with me through email if you do receive a change and have questions.

Update 2: We will be releasing a procedure guide for our committee on Sunday. Please be on the lookout! We hope that this is not too great of an adjustment for you, but we are currently still working out some kinks.

Update 3: Comment on the blog posts! We are looking at who participates even before conference and will be taking this into account when we decide awards. Remember to practice your argumentative and diplomatic skills!

Update 4: There will be a Spanish procedure workshop on Friday, March 1 led by our very own Jacqueline Arteaga. Please attend! In addition, if you have friends who are interested in potentially being in a Spanish-bilingual committee in the future, please bring them as well!

Update 5: GET PUMPED BECAUSE CONFERENCE IS QUICKLY APPROACHING

Please comment with your favorite animal on this post so I know you read it! If you have any questions, please remember to email me at cidhlxvii@bmun.org or dtakeshita@bmun.org. 

My favorite animal is the koala.

Image result for koala meme

I am unfortunately unqualified to drive and can tell this story in committee if you'd like. 
- Dennis


Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    My name is Maryela Soto Mendoza. I have reviewed the post and wanted to thank the Head Chair for reaching out to the delegates, it has been very helpful.


    BTW- my favorite animal is a PANDA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, thank you for the updates. My favorite animal is the domestic cat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the information! My favorite animal is a giraffe! (Also, I'm super curious to hear your driving story now)
    -Paulina Gonzalez Vergara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for letting us know about the updates
    My favorite animal is a kiwi.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Machismo & Being Queer