Intro: Vice Chair Jacqueline


Hello there! My name is Jacqueline Arteaga and I am one of your vice chairs for BMUN 67! I am currently a sophomore at UC Berkeley studying a double major in Political Science and Spanish Literature. I consider myself to be  from both Santa Ana and Garden Grove in Orange County, California as both shaped my identity. Apart from BMUN, I also work for the External Affairs Vice President’s office of the ASUC (our student government) which deals with the issues of our student body.
In my spare time, I watch a bit (or quite a lot) of Netflix and Hulu series. In recent times, I have also become quite a fan of musicals like Phantom of the Opera, Wicked, Hamilton, and Les Miserables.
I can’t wait to meet you all at conference and I wish you the best of luck!
Best wishes, Jacqueline





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Machismo & Being Queer

Committee Updates